Tuesday 24 September 2013

Why is my Memory Failing Me??


  • Huh? I don't remember you telling this.
  • Oh shit! I totally forgot about it.
  • You got tell me meh?
Does the above sounds familiar to you? My memory has been declining after 2 childbirths. Research said it could be due to;
  1. Fatigue
  2. Lack of sleep
  3. Multitasking
  4. Lack of nutrients
I used to have photogenic memory, thus it makes me scores at subjects that requires memorizing. Now, I have difficulty even at just remembering new phone numbers and peoples' names! How horrible can that be. I don't want to be absentminded. So I make it a point to remember things by hard. I've got a friend who told me that the the memory deficiency was made natural for post pregnancy woman to forget about the pain that they had went through during the delivery process…the contraction pain, the crowning, the pushing, the breathing, the stitching, all the horrible stuff.  Especially those who didn't take the Happydural aka Epidural jab. Eh…sounds logical…..As of now, slowly….I have forgotten the pain when I was delivering Ian. But whenever I have bad tummy ache or menses cramp, the past memories will come back to me again. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...