Friday 27 September 2013

My Beancurd Supper WIth Ian

Yesterday night my lovely son treated me to a round of his self made beancurd. There were so much till it spilled on me ALL OVER. Thankfully it wasn't hot, just warm.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*








Gotcha! And you thought it was the real beancurd right? Haha. It was his vomit, milk that had cured, and it looks like beancurd but the smell is way far off. He merlion again just when I thought his stomach had matured. Poor boy. He regurgitated so much that the whole room was filled with the sour milk stench. The already half way slept Hub jumped out of the bed the moment he heard his son puke. From the amount of beancurd that was splattered all over me, I think it equates to 2 bottles of milk.  At the last bit of his puking drama, he squeezed his eyes and shivered a little. He must have felt really awful.



Sleeping with a comfy tummy now. *Sigh* This was the worst ever regurgitation for the past 13 months. Seriously, what went wrong? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...