Wednesday 18 September 2013

Get Impressed By Me

Busy busy busy. Busy with what? With these!

Dolly Agar Agar

These are done for Jewel's school fund raising event. Pretty anot?? 

Castle Agar Agar


With the props



I am pretty impressed by myself with the results of my agar agar. The colour combinations are so nicely mixed. The teachers and the parents were so amazed with my 'artwork' that 1 of the parents actually asked for my number wanting to order from me! Wow Wow Wow. No one bear to cut and eat it. So I bravely sliced it and distribute it out to all teachers and staffs of the school and also the parents of Jewel's classmates. * at the same time to angkat Jewel's teachers…heehee…* 
Can't wait to do more of these agar agar for my friends for their special occasions!  Check out my updates next week for another design.

PM @ askmommychloe@gmail.com for enquires on my Agar Agar Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...