Wednesday 4 September 2013

My Children Loves my Porridge

Ian still don't really know how to chew rough textured food such as meat, fish and vegetables. His porridge needs to be very fine for easy swallowing. Not only that the porridge must be nutritious and yummy. Simple cooking can be putting 1 small slice of meat with brown rice and cook it. But now I have a bigger kitchen, for sure I would want to prepare a delicious porridge full of nutrients.

Besides having rice as a staple during dinner, soup is a no miss. Therefore, I will use the soup that I boiled for hours, add with brown rice and put them in the slow cooker and cook it. And after that a blender to grind into fine textured like this.


The Original
Blended Porridge


I think she likes it.


So is didi. He got not much of a choice anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...