Wednesday 25 September 2013

Rise & Shine 2013 - The Next Mega Event

I have not been to Rise & Shine event so I can't comment on how fantastic it is. But it seems to be quite a mega exhibition judging from the marketing materials. As stated, it has ALL the stuff that has got to do with Mommy, Baby and Toddlers. I went to the website download the brochure. Ah ha…..the goodies are in the brochure….Scroll down….
   


Coupons!


For S26 drinkers, you may want to grab some tins.


Interesting to see a facial salon participating in a Kid's exhibition. Anyway, I was comtemplating to try Porcelain Face Spa. Shall check it out when I am there.







I hope I can be the 1st 100 to receive a mystery gift but I doubt I can there so early. However I will try. *Try harder MommyChloe….Yawnzzzz* I might also stock up baby wipes, that is if they are cheaper than NTUC.




Since it is free, let's go for a bone check and see how much calcium is left on us.

Hope the event is as good as it sounds to be. Cya there!

* Pictures of the coupons are not very clear as they are in PDF and I had to snapshot to save as JPG. You can download them at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...