Sunday 1 September 2013

Splendid Saturday

Ta daaa……Sweet looking gelish nails.


Saw this design in a magazine, did some modifications on the colours. I love bright colours! Look at the ribbon. Cute right???? The manicurist used acrylic powder to seal off the side of the ribbon so that my hair will not get entangled by it. So thoughtful of her.


These few days my neck is breaking on me. Wonder is it because of the pillow or too much usage of the laptop. Couldn't take it anymore, sneak off for a night massage! Heehee. Weekends night are always my ME time.

Me & SIL

Bro on my left
Where is Hub? He is at home looking after Ian! Lol! Back to the massage topic. I like it hard and pain. I have a high threshold pain. The harder the more shiok. After the massage, we head off for Chong Pang Nasi Lemak for finishing. Isn't it a Splendid Saturday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...