Wednesday 11 September 2013

Japanese Chicken Curry

I have been trying to put on weight but it seems tough. (erhmm…I am not trying to show off ok) I thought I will be a little heavier after I stopped breastfeeding but it turned out otherwise. I am at my skinniest now, 44kg - 45kg. If I have several output a day, with 1 explosion kind ( you know what I mean ), I will be below 45 kg. 

I have been telling myself to eat more but appetite seems bad nowadays. I was telling SIL that I want to do those firming facial that can firm up my face as I find that my cheeks seems sagging. SIL response, " Huh?? What firming facial? Your face  still got meat for firming meh??" Lol. She said my jaw bone is getting very defined nowadays. And guess what my mommy said? 

She was very serious in her tone and tell me this," Later you go pharmacy get those medicine to drink to kill worms in your tummy. I am very sure you have worms in your tummy."

Me: Huh? Serious? But my asshole not itchy lei. And when I wipe it, I see no worms."


JAPANESE CHICKEN CURRY




Ingredients;

1 Chicken Breast 
1 Tbs Oyster Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Tbs Sesame Oil
3 Cloves Garlic, Smashed
A Dash of Pepper
1/2 Onion, Sliced
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
3 Potatoes
Bread Crumbs
1 Egg
2 Quadrants of Instant Curry Mix






Steps;
  1. Marinate chicken breasts with oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, pepper and garlic. Leave in fridge 4 hours.
  2. Beat the egg into the marinated chicken breast and coat with bread crumbs and deep fry them until golden brown. Dish out and drip away the oil.
  3. Wash, skin and cut potatoes into small pieces and deep fry until cooked, about 15 mins. Dish out and drip away the oil.
  4. In a skillet, add some oil and stir fry the onion and garlic till fragrant.
  5. Pour 1 1/2 cup water and add 2 quadrant of the instant curry mix. Mix them well.
  6. Add all the fried chicken breast and potatoes and mix well.
  7. Dish out and serve on a plate.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...