Sunday 8 September 2013

ME Time

ME Time started early for me on Saturday! It was a rare girly date doing girly stuff with BFF on a weekend nowadays. I woke up feeling fresh although Ian wasn't very co-operative the night before. I think I was too excited over meeting BFF! Heeheehee. You must be feeling flattered right, Miss Greeny?

*Drawing up the curtains, unveiling the event…* It is the Anna Sui Exclusive Autumn Colours Collection Workshop! Anyone a user of Anna Sui products? I was and I loves their gothic packaging and the trademark rose scent which I always, and strongly feels that it smells like the Bandung drink. No one realize it but after I highlighted it to my friends then they will say,"Ya ya!! It smells like Bandung." Duh??? Isn't the scent obvious???

I stopped using their products not because they are lousy but because I am always trying out different brands.

Upon entering, I was greeted upon the rose icing cupcakes. As all their products have the Bandung scent, naturally I thought that the cupcakes will be Bandung flavored or at least having a tinge of  the Bandung scent. But no lei, nothing near.

The Anna Sui Rose Print


The stage.
Being an attentive attendee, I sat at the first row to have the best view. Erhmm, actually I am just Kiasu. Lol! As I was early for it, I went and snap some photos for keepsake. Their products are mysteriously chio lor. Black and gothic.


The range of cosmetics…So pretty!!

Perfume
Ring Rouge
Gorgeous Looking Tissue Box

Nail Polish
Try on
Speaker and the Model




The sales promoter was preparing the model for the application of the makeup. She is so huge that I couldn't see the model la! Oops! Heehee. Hope she don't know about my blog.
PS: If you happen to see this, I am not saying you are fat la, I am just saying that the blouse that you are wearing is so big for you that it covered my view of the model. Don't get mad ok…. =)


After the event

As you can see from the crowd, it was a small event. Franky, it wasn't anything fantastic, however my day wasn't wasted as I was accompanied by my BFF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...