Thursday 5 September 2013

One of the Most Happening Places for MommyChloe

Guess where? It is not any Shopping Mall, not Beauty Salon, not Spa Places, not Pubs or Discotheques ( too tired to go dancing anymore @-@). It is the Wet Market!! Anti climax righttttt…Hahaha!

My Usual Butcher

Imagine I am one of the aunties. *roll eyes*
Actually I am not so auntie yet la.  I consider quite stylish there ok. Lol!! Slinging my LV bag, slipping into my white patent Birkenstock and sometimes an ADIDAS cap when the weather is sunny. How is that? Stylish or not for marketing at the wet market? Heeheehee.


My Usual Stall for Prawns

They look very fresh aren't they?

50cents for all these, marks my Best Purchase of the Year!

Told you I am a regular at the market. 50 cents for the above fishes. Grossly unbelievable! I was telling my Mommy that when I was a little girl, like around 4 years old, I hate to go to the wet market with her. She asked me why, I said," Because you are very slow in buying." Mommy said she was slow because last time we were poor. She had to go many rounds and check out which stall sells the cheapest item. Like noodles, fish, chicken….practically every item that she wanted to buy. 

The dried goods vendor just told me that the market will be closed for the whole of next week for washing. Oh no…..problem for me. Where to do my marketing next week??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...