Sunday 8 September 2013

Pissed Off with Hub

Me: Help me take picture of my #ootd can??

Hub: Ok, where?

Me: Downstairs at the living room near the garden, brighter.

Hub: Ok lor.

Both of us walked to the living room. Hub took out his handphone and started snapping.

Me: Nice or not? I see I see.

After looking at it….

Me: Not very nice. My legs look weird. Take again.

Hub relentlessly took it again.

Me: I see again.

And then…

Me: Cannot, my legs look short. Take again.

So hub relentlessly again, took it again. And then..

Me: Still cannot lei. You take until my legs look short. You must catch the angle properly. Take again.

Hub getting impatiently, still relentlessly, took it again. And then…

Me: Wah lau…still cannot la…

Hub: It is your pants that is making your legs look short, YOU GOON DO."

Fuming mad at the words he used….GOON DO???!!!! GOON DO means stupid by the way.

Me: Ok…Fineeeee….I'm goon do…you are the smartest..

I gave him the killer glare, walked off to the car and drove off for my appointment.

Few hours later, after my appointment, driving back home, I text Hub.


Green box is Me. White box is Hub.

So who is the GOON DO????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...