Saturday 3 August 2013

Pampering Me

Before I had kids, I used to DIY my own nails. Nail stickers, filing, painting..etc. I was too free for it. I like them when it is just done. Clean and neat. Especially when you go for smacking red nail polish colour, it naturally accentuates the fairness of your hands.

When I had Jewel, I totally stopped until Ian was born. It was the gelish nails trend. It is the best formulation of the nail polish invented! Back then I was afraid of the nail polish get dropped into Jewel's milk and food. Moreover, it takes quite a fair bit of time to get it totally dried. Now, no more waiting and no more smudging. It looks super glossy and gelish nail polish are concretely sealed. No more worries. Best is that these gelish nails can last up to three weeks some even six! Amazing isn't it? But please reconsider if you want to add crystals, pearls or studs on the nails. If your manicurist is not skillful, those might drop. 


Colourful Leopard Prints with a touch of Lacey Trims. 
  

OOTD





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...