Wednesday 28 August 2013

Jewel Turns 3

Happy Birthday My Dear Jewel! Mommy and Daddy wish you everlasting happiness and laughter filled in your growing up journey. Same as your brother, the cake is from The Icing Room.



2nd Celebration at Home


Mommy, Daddy and everyone are so glad and fortunate to have you around in our life. You have been bringing joy and fun to us. Although at times you might be playful, mischievous, irritating, naughty, etc, nonetheless we still still love you much. You and didi are the greatest blessings that had ever given to Mommy and Daddy. Days are never dull and colourless, for you are our sunshine!

I created you from mere thought and dreamt about your existence day and night. At 36 weeks, you were bornn. I am grateful that you have chosen me to be your mother and I waited for you for long. Gliding out from my tummy and hearing your first cry, I knew I will love and protect this tiny little girl for the rest of my life. I remembered nursing you in the hospital was such a wonderful and amazing task that I could provide. From that moment, I told myself that no matter what happens, I will be there from the beginning of your life and definitely at the end of it, physically and spiritually. 

Newborn Jewel

Mommy is always the one who always gives you that few strokes, making you kneel down and apologize for your mischievous acts, order you to freeze at your naughty corner. But please know that all these discipline actions are for your own good. It does pains my heart to do it however if I don't teach you the rights things now, the society will do so in a harsher way next time when you grow up. 

Wherever you go and whatever you do, do not worry as Mommy will always hold your hand and guide you through. There is nothing in the world that can stay the same but one thing will; My unconditional love for you. You are forever the superstar in Mommy's eyes and nothing can take the love that Mommy has for you! Muackz! Happy birthday Jewel.

Mommy's Superstar!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...