Friday 9 August 2013

Celebrating National Day with MOTHERCARE

I wanted only to buy sleep suits at MOTHERCARE as we have 30% off for Ian's birthday month. And we saw this!



Hub asked me to check with the store assistant how does it works. It is a straight 50% off for all the 30% discounted products. OMG! We went crazy. No no, I was calm but it wasn't for Hub. Look at him.


Piling
Hub: "Alright, I give you a budget of $200."
Mommy: " Huh? For what thing?"
Hub: " To buy the kids' stuff"
Mommy: "What??!! I thought you wanted to say $200 for you to buy your things!"

Disappointed lor. Hahaha. Anyway, just a joke. We bought like $202 worth of clothes. Rarely MOTHERCARE has such great mark down. The best discount they can offer is during your kid's birthday month and that is if you are a MOTHERCARE member. We like MOTHERCARE's clothings as their material is very soft, making it comfortable for the kids to wear. Especially the sleep suits, personally I feel that Mommy to be can consider buying them for your newborns. 

For those who do not patronise at MOTHERCARE often, they specialize in newborn, babies and toddlers products. I can say that it provides a one stop for parents and Mommy to be. I have been shopping at MOTHERCARE for the past 4 years, the quality of their products and the customer service never fails me. 

The discount is valid till this Sunday. Mommies, faster grab your stuffs! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...