Monday 5 August 2013

How to do a Haircut for your Kid?

Dreads to cut Ian's hair. I am so afraid I might hurt his scalp and cut his ear. Can you please sit still and let Mommy shave and cut your hair???? Yes, you are right, I am the hairstylist for my son. I cut it to my own liking. Cool isn't it!

I like Ian's hairstyle to be like this. Short and smart looking.



How to shave your kid's hair? I am going to share the process! Let's start!

What you need;
Hair Shaver ( Don't need to be a kid's shaver)
Chair (Bumbo Seat or any high chair)
Powder
Scissor
Comb
3 Assistants
Toys

Steps;

Sprinkle powder on his face, neck and arms generously.



Starts shaving. 





Pass him a toy to play to distract him. He will get bored after awhile so standby more toys to change.


One assistant will be in charge to hold on to your kid, in this case, it is my mother.  The second assistant is to play with him, the daddy. As your kid cannot sit still like a grown up child, you need to be swift and sharp in your moves.

When the two assistants fails to bring in anymore excitement, call upon the 3rd assistant, the sister.



Ta-daaaaa. The haircut is done!


Using the shaver may not be able to reach certain areas like near ear so you will need the scissors together with a comb to trim it. I think Ian is satisfied with the haircut, so is Mommy. 


 It looks similar right? Say yes.



A short clip of the haircut

                                         



What do you think of my skills? Wanna engage me to cut you boy's hair? Free for the 1st 3 readers who pm me! Heehee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...