Thursday 3 October 2013

Tau Yiu Bak / Dark Soya Sauce Pork


The end result


Looks gross anot? Believe me…it tastes AWESOME!!!! I am so thankful that my friend had invited me over for dinner at his mum's place one day and let me had the chance to taste this super nice Tau Yiu Bak. And that was 2 years back. The taste of this dish remains vividly in my mind. So one day I decided to try to cook it.

Asking for the Chef for recipe.


His wife, also my friend, told me the secret lies in the soya sauce that is used. I got her to snap a pic to me. Good stuff doesn't come cheap.


Look at how enthu is my friend. Purposely setup a group chat using What's App, with the topic, Tau Yiu Bak, adding me him, his wife ( also my friend) and his mommy aka The Chef.

I am so grateful for this wonderful recipe. Everyone loves it…. I reckon it myself. Hahaha. At least SIL and my uncle said it is very very delicious ok….. Disclaimer: Hub not at home for dinner. Bro on a vegetarian diet for a week to redeem his sins kekeke for some spiritual reasons.

Imagine you are drinking lemon juice now……….is your mouth producing alot of saliva now? This is what's happening to me now, salivating as I type this entry……..*Slurp Slurp*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...