Tuesday 8 October 2013

No title

Ian just got turned in to bed. These days he has been sleeping late, which makes me too tired to blog after I managed to get him to sleep. Which also means he is getting up later as well! * Mixed feelings* Dunno is it because Mommy is too fun to play with, making him not wanting to end his day at the usual timing of 9pm. Hee hee.

No mood to blog much today… too much things made me so mad. ARGHHH….Gotta stop myself from thinking all those nonsense stuff that are wasting my energy. Some people tends to find comfort from eating when they are angry, some needs retail therapy, some took it off by sleeping, some exercise, some go drinking,…..so how do I vent it off? But I don't have any avenues…. I just get mad and mad at it. Unhealthy…. Just hope tomorrow I will better. Gd night….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...