Monday 21 October 2013

I Am Back From….

Didn't have time to blog for the past 2 weeks. Hub was hospitalised due to dengue fever….then when Hub had recovered, Jewel vomit several times and then…..the puking prince Ian started his puking sessions again….Indeed I had too much virus surrounding me that I lost to it too.

Was at the clinic with Ian and saw this.


I reckon this baby is about 2-3 months old. At this stage, baby's skull is still very soft. Having a headband round their head, in my personal opinion is not advisable. Not to say, the headband was a TIGHT one! You can't tell from the picture but it is VERY TIGHT actually. All parents love to dress up their children but please la, put their physique and health in priority first can?


Can you see if there is anything wrong with this picture????? I was so so speechless. At first I thought the baby's legs was injured or something and got bandaged. Then after I realized it was a baby carrier lookalike. And this baby carrier, seems to be making the baby unable to close her legs!! I was feeling extremely uncomfortable at this sight!!!! You can see from the 1st picture that the Mommy was making things worse by stretching her baby's legs wider while carrying her. What the hell is she thinking???? I wanted so much to talk to the Mommy but my Mommy told me not to be Kpo.

The whole while at the clinic, I sat with my legs tightly crossed. I felt very sng for the baby. The impulsive me nearly wanted to go ask the Mommy if she is fine having her own legs positioned wide opened for the whole day like what she is doing for her baby.

Can't stand this kind of parent……………..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...